« Home | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 » | A brand new start »

BBQ evening

Choi, Cherry, Claire and I had a mini BBQ session on the field yesterday.

Good company, perfect weather, good food. What more can I ask for? =)

They say, pictures speak louder than words. So here are some pics. =)


Cheers!


Food attack!


Choi (Cherry's Korean boyfriend)

I thought the disposable BBQ sets were cool. Just throw a match into the aluminium box, let it burn for approximately 20 mins and voila! Start BBQ-ing! If only I could bring the BBQ set back home so dad won't have to spend the whole evening starting the fire in the garden before our BBQ. hehe =)

And Oh, I realised something.. our names start with C- Choi, Cherry, Claire, Chua (my surname)

i'm C too! can i join?

can never have picnic in msia, as you know :P

i think that must be very fun to have outing with a group of frens, yeah what more can we ask for :)

*cheers*

Post a Comment