« Home | BBQ evening » | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 » | A brand new start »

retail therapy

A tiring day it was.

Claire and I had a retail therapy session today. =)

We spent a couple of hours in high street- got lots of stuffs done. Paying in cheques into my bank account, changed Pounds into Euros, bought some essential stuffs, health supplements for my mom, and more junks to munch on when we're on the coach to Disney Paris. After High street, we hit Matalan, which is about 25 mins away from my house. I thought I could get a dress so I can wear when I attend my cousin's wedding. Too bad... Matalan hardly caters for sizes 8 & 10. But if you're size 14 and above, Matalan has lots of bargains. I love the household stuffs there though. =)

We got home around 5.30 in the evening- sweaty and my muscles were aching. Good exercise though. :P I feel my butts are firmir now. haha!!

Dinner was delicious!! Stella and Canny invited Yang, her mom and I over to JMJ hall for dinner. Hong Chien and Qin Hao also joined us for dinner. I enjoyed every dish except pork with eggplant. I'm not a big fan of eggplant.
After dinner, we spent time chit-chatting... until 10pm then we left.

Productive day, it was. =)