« Home | retail therapy » | BBQ evening » | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 » | A brand new start »

-blank-

Do you think he looks like Brad Pitt??



drool...

This was what I got for being a photographer during the Peer Guide meeting. ;)

I want to blog about something but my mind isn't working. I type a paragraph, then tab on the 'backspace' key. Argh.. my writing skills. Guess it takes some time to polish up. I'm so tired. I have yet to pack for my Disney Paris trip tomorrow. I need to pack up because I'm moving to the attic. I need to pack my luggage. I have so many things to do yet I have so little time. Oh, not exactly, because I've been wasting my time doing other things like shopping, online chatting, reading blogs, watch movies etc.. There you go, I'm doing what I do best- contradicting myself. ;)

Disneyland Paris is fun. I was there in 97. Enjoy the trip!

Post a Comment