« Home | Special thanks to... » | I've learnt something... » | SCOPE & BHF » | Circle->triangle->square » | 你姓爱? » | To the uncivilised, childish English guys » | Uh... sour sour... » | 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟 » | I'm suffocating.. Someone help me, please! » | Moon river »

Some people just don't get it

I was feeling rather down this morning. After the library, I decided to be an impulsive shopper by going shopping at Safeways. I know it's sad but it's Sunday, babe! How many shops are open on High Street? ;) Unfortunately, nothing seemed interesting. I came back with a copy of The Economist. As usual, I checked my phone after I changed into my comfy clothes.

1 message received - I saw on my Nokia screen.

Hi dear, wat r u doing now? had ur lunch d? It was him.

Damn it! I told him I wanted to break up yesterday. Doesn't he ******* get the message??? A friend doesn't call me dear. Only my housemate does.. well, sometimes. hehe..

After coming back from the beach in Isle of Anglesea in the evening, I checked my phone, again.

1 message received

Good night dear,hav a pleasant evening n i miss u

Argh!!!

Some people... some people... they just don't get it.

Please excuse me while I submit my application form to the Singles' Club.

Chao...

Updated at 0041

Can't believe another message came in again.

Hi dear, pls dun stay up too late ok?how's ur sore throat?hope it's better now. well,good night

Omigosh... is there anything wrong upstairs? Maybe my housemate is right afterall.