« Home | Circle->triangle->square » | 你姓爱? » | To the uncivilised, childish English guys » | Uh... sour sour... » | 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟 » | I'm suffocating.. Someone help me, please! » | Moon river » | Happy Bunny » | I'm back to Wales again... =( » | Busy busy bumble bee »

SCOPE & BHF

I finally remember to bring the Polo wind breaker and the Hugo Boss shirt to 2 charity organisations- SCOPE & British Heart Foundation when I went to High Street this afternoon. Now, I just hope the persons in charge doesn't use the clothes for their own purposes, i.e. bring back home for their sons/boyfriends/husbands. :P

My ex left those with me before he went back to Australia about 2 years ago. Maybe he thought he would come back to visit me again but unfortunately (or fortunately), we broke up. Since then, the clothes have been in my wardrobe, unused. From the halls of residence to my present house. I even forgotten that they were in my wardrobe until I came back this September. I was thinking what I should do with them. I thought of selling them on eBay so I could get some money. They are still in good condition by the way, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. They are not mine. Besides, selling on eBay is too much hassle. I don't think I want to spend my time in front of my laptop monitoring the price and at the same time, praying that the price will go up to.. erm.. £70? I don't know.. After that, wait till the cheque arrives, bank in the cheque, send the package, cross my fingers and pray hard that the buyer leaves a positive feedback for me. So mar fan! I would rather be a buyer. :P

Anyway... I'm glad that I've given them to charity. I hope I don't sound mean by saying they are good riddance! :P Or, put it in a nicer way.. I've just killed two birds with one stone.