« Home | Busy busy bumble bee » | Cheapskates in KFC » | Racist traffic police » | LDR » | RM10 » | Updates.. updates » | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) »

I'm back to Wales again... =(

Yes.. I'm back to my second home again, reluctantly. Mainly because I'm so not ready to come back. Time flies. Too fast. I wished Sept 11th hadn't come so fast. I wished I had met him earlier and we could spend more time together..

No point whining. The fact is, I'm back. I'm sitting right in front of my laptop, in the doorless attic in Wales. Yes, I still don't have a door in my attic. Damn you forgetful Mr Paul aka my landlord.

I meant to blog before I flew off but I just didn't have enough time! I even sacrifised my sleeping time! Can you believe that? hehe ;) I didn't even have a chance to meet Calvin on Saturday because mom just didn't allow! she's so against me going out with him. sigh

The flight was not-so-ok cos it was bumpy at times. At times, it was so bumpy that I could feel butterfies in my stomach. But the breakfast was good I must say. Nasi Lemak, at least, something Malaysian before I'm back to eating my own cooking.

I spent 3 days in Warrington with Claire before coming back to Wales. Only one word can describe my stay in Warrington- B-O-R-I-N-G! We had ready-to-eat Italian meals from Marks & Spencer for lunch on 12th Sept and today. As for dinner last night, we had fish and chips. I nearly puked eating the Macaroni and Cheese. Italian food are no longer my cup of tea. I'm gonna stay far far away from pasta. But then, I still have another 500g of macaroni in my food cupboard! Somebody, help me!!

I have yet to unpack everything. My clothes are in the luggage. My wardrobe hasn't arrived.. =( things aren't going right for me here. My roof is STILL leaking. I don't have a chest of drawers. I don't have my bedside table and I don't have a wardrobe like my other housemates' All I have is a study desk, a book shelf, a bed and a dodgy wardrobe. =(