« Home | RM10 » | Updates.. updates » | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... » | Bear's foot »

LDR

Long Distance Relationship.

I guess I'm slowly getting used to it. The first week was bad, seriously bad. I couldn't bear not seeing him for 4 days. I had the urge to drive up just to see him because I was missing him badly. I've been telling myself to treasure the every single second I have with him because we'll be apart in September, and this time, it'll be a long, long time. Until I leave for UK, we only have weekends together. And my parents will be back tomorrow. There goes my freedom. No more seeing him till midnights. No more going out with him as and when I want. Sigh... Should I blame fate? They say everything happens for a reason. I have yet to see the reason as to why our relationship is a long distance one. Perhaps one day.. perhaps in my dream.. I'll find out the reason.

I never thought I can get that serious in this relationship. Every little thing that he does touches my heart. He makes me feel loved. He cares for me.

I should really start training myself to get used to it. It'll be fine...