« Home | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... » | Bear's foot » | appreciate » | Hot Hot Hot! » | Grandma »

When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing

Mom and I had a fight this evening after we returned from Sungai Golok, Thailand.

It first started when my mom shouted at brother for not packing his stuffs despite going to Kelana Jaya for his tennis competition tomorrow morning. Brother is suffering from asthma but insisted on going while I was against it. In fact, I still am. Anyway, he refused to see the doctor. Mom got angry at his 'tidak apa' attitude and started screaming at him. I, on the other hand, wanted to get some rest because I was so tired after the trip. Then mom told me to bring him to the doctor. I got myself changed and went downstairs.

To my horror, my was still scolding brother when I was downstairs. I got pissed off and shouted at her to stop shouting and said that I'm sick of hearing her shouting. She was scolding one son but ended up scolding all of us. Mom got even pissed and shouted at me that she's sick with our attitudes bla bla bla.. I was fuming and wanted to get out of the house as soon as possible. Then Mom screamed at me for dilly-dally in changing the battery of the car alarm which konk-ed off when we were in Thailand. I screamed at her saying that my intention was to change it after the visit to the doctor. After saying that, mom just threw the alarm on the floor! I ignored her and went off.

On the way to the clinic, brother and I didn't talk at all. I was trying to hold back my tears so hard so bro won't know that I was tearing.

When I returned home, Mom and I had cold war. We didn't speak at all. I avoided her by forcing myself to go to bed. I think my sis and bro did try to wake me up but I ignored them.

Anyway, Mom and I patched up during dinner time. There wasn't any 'sorry-sorry' thingie but we did talk as if nothing had happened. :P

This is my very first time fighting with mom since god-knows-when. I guess it happens. She's meanopausing while I'm PMS-ing (i'm not kidding!)

Yo...shit happends...tahan only lahh..
like we always say..when we are at home..we wanna go back to UK...but when we're in UK...we wanna go home...thats life man..
anyway..are u going for the EYES get together ah? quite interested ler...lets go lah..maybe we can stay at Ying's place or Hilda's place..

Post a Comment