« Home | Grandma » | URGH!! » | My first week at home » | Greetings from Kuala Terengganu » | Home Sweet Home ^^ » | Another day in Warrington » | Greetings from Warrington » | I'm back! » | 我不想 » | -blank- »

Hot Hot Hot!

Omigod.. the weather here is killing me!!!

I feel I'm falling sick soon. My voice has changed. My throat is always itchy thus causing me to cough.

I bathe like 3-4 times a day. I whine most of the time when I'm out from the house, running errands.

Past few days have been busy. On Thursday morning, mom received a call from her friend's daughter who wants me to become to Master of Ceremony for that night's function- Trinity Awards Ceremony & Charity Concert. The call was at 10am. I got the programme at 2pm. Ceremony was at 7.30pm. Holy crow, I thought. I wasn't a good MC that night. I got compliments from mom's friends who attended the ceremony but I think they were just being nice. I know I wasn't good, at all. I slipped my tongue a few times. I called out the names too fast. I'm just not good enough to be an MC.

Attended Rotaract Club's AGM on Sat night. The AGM lasted about 1.5 hours. Some of them were shocked to see me back again! =) Since we are lacking of members now, the President of Rotary Club proposed to shut down the club temporarily but none of the rotaractors agreed so we ended up having 4 important posts only. I'm not sure if there will be an installation this year, but I sincerely hope there will be one since it's the 25th year this year.

I've been back for a week plus and I've scratched my mom's car!!!!! Uh uh uh!! But the thing is, I didn't feel a thing when I scratched it! Luckily Mom didn't scold me. She just said she'll send the car to the workshop. The scratch isn't obvious.. but still, I feel so bad. I'm always the one who causes trouble.

I'll be metting a friend tonight. Looking forward to it. =)