« Home | Greetings from Warrington » | I'm back! » | 我不想 » | -blank- » | retail therapy » | BBQ evening » | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 » | A brand new start »

Another day in Warrington

It's my second day in Warrington.

First thing Claire and I did after we woke up was to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's. hehe... Around noon, we went over to Twey's house for lunch as she was treating her colleagues. Good food I must say! =) The weather was fair as well! Bonus!

After lunch, Aunty drove Claire and I to Blackpool. Blackpool is quite similar to Rhyl actually but it's slightly bigger. We took a tram to Pleasure Beach and walked around. After that, we walked on the beach. Nice! It wasn't too sunny and it wasn't too cloudy either. We spent about 1.5 hours in Blackpool and headed home. We dropped by at Twey's place to get some leftovers for dinner. Doubt I'll be having anything for dinner cos I'm still full from lunch!

I'll post up some pics of Blackpool when I'm back home in Malaysia.

We'll be going shopping at Cheshire Oaks tomorrow!!

Tara~