« Home | I'm back! » | 我不想 » | -blank- » | retail therapy » | BBQ evening » | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 » | A brand new start »

Greetings from Warrington

I've left the good ol' Bangor for Warrington. Not for good, but just a few days. =)

After sending Yujen off, Zaw picked Claire and I up and he drove us to Warrington. I was so tired when I was in the car throughout the 2 hour journey. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the scenery of North Wales. I'm gonna miss it when I'm back home!

I'll be in Warrington until I fly off on 8th June. Really can't wait for that day to come. On the 9th, I'll be seeing my dearest family and friends. A friend of mine will be picking me up from KB airport. Now, I'm just gonna pray hard that I won't be taxed by the custom officers when I walk out from KLIA, and I'll be able to get a seat on the KL-KB flight. I don't care if it's economy class or business class. I just want to catch the next flight and be home safely and give my family a surprise! =)

Zaw, Claire and I watched Harry Potter 3 in the cinema just now. Man.. that was worse than the first and second movies! If I had knew the show was so bad, I would have gone for another movie!!!

I enjoyed Yujen's company very much. Despite the rainy weather, we managed to spend a day in Rhyl, which is about 30 mins away by train from Bangor. We also spent time catching up with each other, we also baked muffins, marble cake and cookies! Yummy!! The apricot yoghurt muffins were way better than the chocolate muffins though =)

Tara~