« Home | 我不想 » | -blank- » | retail therapy » | BBQ evening » | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 » | A brand new start »

I'm back!


Bonjour!

Claire and I had lotsa fun in Disney Paris. It could have been better if the weather is a little kind to us, as in, no rain throughout the 3 days. When we arrived, it rained. It was partly cloudy on the second day, but rained in the late evening and continued till the third day.

We went to Disney Studio on the first day, watched a few parades and shows, entered the studios, went on Rock 'n Roller Coaster with Aerosmith, had our meals and we called it a day. As it was a bank holiday weekend, the Q was extremely long. We had to squeeze our ways through during the shows so we could take pics. On the second day, we went to Disney Park. I enjoyed the fast rides but not the Haunted House. :P I particularly enjoyed the roller coaster which goes backwards. You never know what's happening next. Fun! The Q was horrible though. We had to queue 40 mins to have a go on Peter Pan's Flight. As for the Space Mountain, we queued about an hour. So we actually spent more time in the Q than the rides! ;) Life is like a roller coaster. You never know what to expect, so enjoy it! right? Why make yourself suffer?

We left Paris at 1600. Stopped at Cheers to get some alcohol. I got a bottle of red wine for my parents. I didn't know what wine to get so I just picked the slightly pricey one :P I hope they'll like it. hehe. 13 hours later, we arrived in Chester. Surprisingly, the journey back home is 3 hours faster than the outward journey. Probably we made less stops.

Hmm.. here I am, sitting in front of my laptop.. missing the fun times that I had in Disney.... And they lived happily ever after. Doesn't that sound familiar? ;)

On another note, Yujen is visiting me today!! Can't wait to see her! Lotsa catching up to do. ;)