« Home | Greetings from Kuala Terengganu » | Home Sweet Home ^^ » | Another day in Warrington » | Greetings from Warrington » | I'm back! » | 我不想 » | -blank- » | retail therapy » | BBQ evening » | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 »

My first week at home

... I feel so pampered!

Kakak, our Indon maid, makes me feel like a princess! If I'm not downstairs for breakfast with my parents, she'll bring a glass of freshly squeezed juice upstairs for me. The first time she brougt up the glass of juice, I was like 'woah!! I'm so pampered!' I'm so used to doing things alone. I'm used to not having maid to serve me throughout the 9 months abroad. I'm used to chopping my own dinner, cooking my own dinner then doing the washing up. And now I'm back home, Kakak is there to do everything for me- from cooking to washing up to making freshly squeezed fruit juice for my breakfast. Yesterday, I decided to wash up after 'bak-kut-teh' and when Kakak saw me doing the washing, she shooed me away with the reason that I'm her employer's daughter and she's the maid so she should do that. Uh.. I explained to her that I'm used to washing up so just let me do it and she can do other cleaning job. She hesitated and I insisted.. so I had it my way. =)

Anyway, I was at the beach yesterday, spending time with my schoolmates. I haven't met some of them since 2000! It was good meeting all of them. We walked along the seashore. Thank God it was cloudy in the evening! We had BBQ chicken and frankfurters for dinner, we played cards and laughed like mad till I had to leave. Man.. I'll miss it so much! Local U's are going to start soon and they are all leaving already... =(

The weather has been pretty alright so far and I hope it stays this way. At least, it's not scorching hot now. I'm on the road most of the time, chauffering everybody except Dad. Enjoy doing it with my mom's brand new Naza Ria. hehe...

Alrighty ppl.. will blog again.

Tara~