« Home | Home Sweet Home ^^ » | Another day in Warrington » | Greetings from Warrington » | I'm back! » | 我不想 » | -blank- » | retail therapy » | BBQ evening » | The end of my 15 days agony.. the end of Year 2 » | A brand new start »

Greetings from Kuala Terengganu

Yes.. I'm out of town again.

It's the big day of my cousin brother. Everyone was so surprised to see me this morning. Almost everybody asked 'When did you come back?' Most of my lil cousins could recognise me but there are a couple who couldn't. Well, I guess I can't expect too much since I only come back once a year. ;) Nevertheless, it feel so good to see them. It takes time to warm up. =)

Dad's friends brought us out for dinner last night. The dinner was good!!! *drool* I miss Malaysian food so much. Being able to eat Chilli Belachan again is so nice!

We're staying in Primula Hotel. It's pretty dodgy for a 4 star hotel really. I was so disgusted to see the ants crawling in the room! But, the view from my room is lovely! It overlooks the Batu Buruk beach. I only managed to catch a glance when I was waiting for the elevator at 6-ish in the morning. How I wish my parents agree to drive home tomorrow morning instead of driving home straight away after tonight's dinner.

Chao chao people.. Gotta go now..


Tara~