« Home | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... » | Bear's foot » | appreciate » | Hot Hot Hot! » | Grandma » | URGH!! » | My first week at home »

The day I dread the most

I've been dreading to see the postman since 1st July. The reason is simple. My results were released on 10th July. Everytime I see the postman, my heart skipped a beat. Everytime I opened the post box, my hands would be shivering.

I'm confident that I will pass but I don't have enough confident to get a first, or a second upper for that matter. I've been praying night and day since god knows when.

-/-

Today, mr postman delivered my results. It was lying on the table in the living room when I saw it. Oh god.. My heart was beating like mad as I opened the envelope. I was prayin as hard as I could.

A 2:1 is what I got. Mixed feelings. I think I could have done better. My management accounting and audit module was bad. Some are ok, some are good. I really don't know how to tell my dad. I could sense disappointment when I told my mom my results. Another 3.9% to a first class. I really could have done better in my management accountinng module.

Sigh...