« Home | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... » | Bear's foot » | appreciate » | Hot Hot Hot! » | Grandma » | URGH!! » | My first week at home » | Greetings from Kuala Terengganu » | Home Sweet Home ^^ »

I'm still alive...

Have been neglecting my blog for quite some time. Nothing interesting happening in my life because life is so mundane.

But something happened today.

I jumped out of bed at 6.45am thanks to my mom's oh-so-canggih alarm. The wind was blowing too strong that the car vibrated, causing the alarm to go off. It was raining like cats and dogs.. or rather like elephants and hippopotamus. :P With thunders and lightnings and what not.

In the afternoon, I tried to go online but my modem wasn't detected. Darn! the modem must be struck by lighting because I was using the line last night! :(

I was so sad the whole evening until Soro, the computer man came to the rescue. Nothing could be done so I had to get a brand new external modem. Damn it! So here I am, typing my blog with this modem..