« Home | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... » | Bear's foot » | appreciate » | Hot Hot Hot! » | Grandma » | URGH!! »

I need a break!!!

I am so so so tired. I think I need a break badly. I don't need to go on a holiday. All I need is to not drive for one day. Just one day will do.

I'm sick of driving day in and day out. I'm sick of driving my family who sometimes show me sour faces just because I'm late to send/fetch them. I'm sick of getting calls from my one and only brother when I'm 5 minutes late to fetch him from his tuition class. I'm sick of driving. I am really, really sick of driving.

I get up at 6.45am every morning to send my siblings and neighbour to school. I send my mom to run errands in the morning. I fetch my siblings and neighbour from school. I send my siblings for tuition classes in the afternoon/evening/night. I send mommy for her tennis sessions or aerobic sessions. I fetch her. I fetch my siblings. And sometimes, I get calls from mom about 1 or 2am, asking me to fetch her after her karaoke sessions with her friends.(Not very frequent though). I'm sick of driving. Am really are.

What's the point of me coming back for a holiday when I'm suppose to be the slave of everyone except my dad?

I'm not even allowed to go to Singapore. Not to say that my parents can't afford it. Mom gave me a damn stupid excuse- Expensive. UH!!!!!

And another thing that irritates me, stupid inconsiderate dumb drivers/road users. Maybe you need some kindergarten education. Idiots. Morons.