« Home | Updates.. updates » | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... » | Bear's foot » | appreciate »

RM10

A few weeks ago, I topped up petrol at a Petronas near my house. A full tank cost RM98.50. So, I gave RM100.

RM100-RM98.50 = RM1.50 Right? My math ain't that bad. But then, I received RM10.50. Weird. I calculated again. The change should be RM1.50, but why on earth did he give me RM10.50? So I told him, 'Sayo tak dok cucur smile ya' (I don't have a change of RM9) He looked t me, puzzled. So I explained to him and he realised he gave me extra change. I returned him that RM10 and he gave me RM1. I drove off.

Then this morning, I went to the same petrol station again. This time, a new worker attended to me. This time, it cost me RM92. I took out Rm100 and gave it to her. I drove off after my brother took the change. Before I left the petrol station, bro said.. RM18 change, right? I said.. No no no!! It should be RM8. I turned back and called that girl. Explained to her. She calculated using her fingers, and realised her mistake. She thanked me profusely.. I drove off.. amused.

heh.