« Home | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... » | Bear's foot » | appreciate » | Hot Hot Hot! »

Updates.. updates

Haven't been updating for quite some time. Not that I'm busy.. it's just that I'm way too impatitent to be on dial up.

Anyways, I figured it's high time for me to post something on my blog before I forget that I actually blog! :P

My island trip has to be cancelled!!! Original schedule was to leave on 29th August and come back on 31st August but then.. 30th August is the 15th Day of July in the chinese calendar, also known as hungry ghost festival. My parents are not exactly very please to hear that I'll be in pulau on that day. Since I'm flying off on Sept 11th, I reckon I better not risk my life being on an island on Hungry Ghost Festival :P

Calvin took me out last night.. After our yam char session, we went round town. I can't believe how sui we were. We were stopped by a policeman who set up a road block! Damn it! I don't mind being stopped by the policeman since we didn't break any rules.. but I have a problem with the attitude of the policeman. He was so damn rude to us. Can't he use something more polite and speak to us softly? The way he questioned us was as if he was interrogating a criminal! Damn him. Urgh!

No more trips to Golok, South Thailand in the near future. Sob sob.. I still haven't gotten my dose of pedicure and manicure, and also Sweedish Oil Massage!! Just as thing was starting to look good, the bombings had to start. Gee... I really pitty those who are doing business in Golok. Mom brought me there shortly before the recent bombings and the whole town was so quiet! I'm just hoping for the best now.. Maybe another trip there before I leave for UK? ;)

Anyway, I gotta run now.. my friends and I are having a gathering soon but I have yet to change.

I'll blog again..

Tara~