« Home | Racist traffic police » | LDR » | RM10 » | Updates.. updates » | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 »

Cheapskates in KFC

I was at KFC with my sis last night. While waiting for her to come out from the washroom, I was looking around, seeing if there are any leng chai around. ;)

I saw this Indian family having dinner. On every table, there are 2 bottles of chilli sauce. But I saw the son turned around and took another bottle of chilli sauce from the counter. Weird, I thought. The 2 bottles of chilli sauce weren't empty at all.. why did they take another bottle? Then the son and daughter started sitting close together, as if trying to hide something. I continued kepo-ing. After some time, they left. I looked at the table, only 2 bottles of chilli sauce left. What happened to the 3rd bottle?

I saw the girl trying to close her backpack. hehehe.. the third bottle of chilli sauce must be in her bag..

Cheapskates, I thought...