« Home | LDR » | RM10 » | Updates.. updates » | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... » | 雨 过 天 晴 » | Yesterday.. today... »

Racist traffic police

I am irritated with the attitude of Malaysian traffic police.

This morning, I sent mom to the market. As there wasn't any parking, mom got down first while I waited for parking. While waiting, a traffic police blew the whistle at me, signalling me to move on. So I moved but I had to stop as there was a red car in front of me which was trying to park on the opposite side of the road. So I had to stop again. The police man blew the whistle at me again. When I wanted to move on, a trishaw man pointed at me telling me to move as I was blocking the main gate. So I went backwards. But this time, that police man came from behind, gave me a long honk. I wind down the window and he shouted at me: Sudah 3 kali, Jalan! I tried to explain the situation, so I said, Buke, encik. (No, Sir) But bloody hell, he shouted at me JALAN! JALAN!' I had no choice but to move on. He actually followed me from behind so I won't go back to the market again.

Damn it! There were so many people waiting to park their cars, why on earth did he need to pick on me? Just because I'm a chinese is it? Damn him! Besides, there were so many drivers did illegal parking. Why didn't he summon them? All he did was shoo me away in a damn rude manner.

Malaysians live in harmony without any racism. BULLSHIT! total bullshit!

I'll never respect traffic police anymore. I have zero respect for them. Racists!