« Home | Cheapskates in KFC » | Racist traffic police » | LDR » | RM10 » | Updates.. updates » | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most » | I underestimated her!! ;) » | I'm still alive... »

Busy busy bumble bee

My weekend was mad! I was so busy that I hardly had time to check my emails or go online.

Yesterday was Rotaract Club of KB's 25th Installation Night. We had only 7 of us to organise the event so it was darn tiring. I didn't even have my breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday. But, it was worth it cos the installation went on well. I'm glad it was a success. Mom was very lucky to get the Grand Prize in Lingo Draw and she was also the champ for our karaoke competition. :)

Organising this event has taught my many valuable lessons. I've learnt that organising an installation is not at all an easy job, especially there are only 7 of us in the club. Thank god, some ex-rotaractors also have came along to lend a helping hand. I've also learnt that running around on a pair of 2 inches high heels is not fun. I'm not gonna be on high heels at all for today and tomorrow.

Victor Wong, or better known as Ʒ�� was in KB on Friday night. Calvin and I went together. We didn't really enjoy the concert. Boring. I thought Power Station's was much more better although they were 1 hour late. JJ's coming over on Tues night. I hope the show will be better than Victor's. :)