« Home | I'm back to Wales again... =( » | Busy busy bumble bee » | Cheapskates in KFC » | Racist traffic police » | LDR » | RM10 » | Updates.. updates » | When 1 is PMS-ing and the other is menopausing » | I need a break!!! » | The day I dread the most »

Happy Bunny

After all the grumblings and cursings, my landlord appeared in front of my door with my furniture about 9am yesterday. :D Surprise surprise!! Claire and I greeted him in our pyjamas!! *blush blush*

So now, I have a brand new wardrobe, a set of chest of drawers and a bedside table. And also, a computer desk!! *woohoo* So I have 3 desks in my attic. I didn't ask for the desk, but Paul said he gave me a desk because I'm his favourite. (??) I'm lost.

Now, Calvin the carpenter is fixing me a door! Yeay!

The roofers came yesterday with the intention of fixing my leaking ceiling but they left half way. Let's just pray that they will appear today. Oh, and before I forget, please don't rain today! I can't afford anymore leakings in the attic.

After my ceiling is done, I'll be VERY satisfied with my attic.

I'm a happy bunny today.....

And oh, before I forget,
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, Mei mei!! Love you always. *muaks*