« Home | I've learnt something... » | SCOPE & BHF » | Circle->triangle->square » | 你姓爱? » | To the uncivilised, childish English guys » | Uh... sour sour... » | 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟 » | I'm suffocating.. Someone help me, please! » | Moon river » | Happy Bunny »

Special thanks to...

I have 2 very dear friends who supported me through thick and thin. When I was in the darkest moment of my life, these 2 friends never left me alone. Instead, they were there to support me. I cried on their shoulders. I listened to their advices. No matter how late it was, no matter how busy they were, I was never left alone in the dark.

Yujen and Cherry, my dearest housemate, words can't express how thankful I am to both of you. I know this sounds cliche, but please, let me say this to you... THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH