« Home | Some people just don't get it » | Special thanks to... » | I've learnt something... » | SCOPE & BHF » | Circle->triangle->square » | 你姓爱? » | To the uncivilised, childish English guys » | Uh... sour sour... » | 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟 » | I'm suffocating.. Someone help me, please! »

Malaysians-Italians-German get together

Yesterday was not a bad day after all. :)

I was invited to a dinner. :) :)

I was picked up from my house at 7 something and I didn't have to walk in the cold!! :) :) :)

Most importantly, the food and the company were fantastic! :) :) :) :)

*********************************
The Malaysians and Italians in JMJ decided to have 'food exchange' for dinner. The Italians prepared vegetarian lasagne and the Malaysians prepared fried fish with sweet and sour sauce, curry chicken and a vege dish. The German joined us at the very last minute with German Christmas Cake.
We had a great time together. The Italians are great people, very friendly. But that German is a pain in the neck. It was my first encounter with such cocky people. He actually insulted the lasagne in front of the Italians. The way he talked was as if he was the greatest guy in the world. He bitched about everything under the sun, except Germany.
When we were having lasagne
German: What's this?
Mior: It's sweet and sour fish
G: A Malaysian dish?
M: Yea..
G: Sweet and sour is Vietnamese. I've been to Vietnam and _________can't remember so I know quite a lot about South East Asia.
And Mior went bengang. Poor guy.
When we were having Malay food, Carla, that Italian girl shouted 'Porka' because the food was too spicy for her. That German explained to us that Porka is derived from the work pork. Then he went on and on and on. He had to say that she was swearing, cos Porka is something like bloody hell. And, I quote what he said, 'it means pork, pig'. All of us were like fuming. After that, he told Mior, and pointing at the pot of curry chicken at the same time, 'Can I have some pork please?' Anna got pissed and said, In our religion, we don't take pork. And that idiot actually had the guts to say, I know that but I was just teasing. At that moment, everybody got so pissed off. Carla just told him off and he kept quiet for quite some time.
And that wasn't the last.. he went on and on and on.. I felt like throwing shoes on his face and tell him to shut up.
Tsk tsk tsk... terrible guy.. No wonder nobody in his corridor likes him