« Home | Scared » | Crushed » | Temptation » | Annual Dinner » | Just feel like it » | Cough Cough » | Il Divo is bad » | Me, the bad friend » | 想通 » | 笨女人 »

Balik Village

There goes 10 weeks of school.

I had my fair share of good and bad times in the past couple of months. I'll never regret coming to London. In fact, I think it's the best term I've ever had. But that's another story for another day.

Here I am, blogging from this little town I once called home. I left for Bangor at 9 this morning and arrived 3.5 hours later. I slept throughout the journey and was freezing my toes off in the train. I was shivering when I arrived.

Anyway, it feels good to be here again. I met up with a few friends and had an impromptu steamboat dinner. I'm just glad that I haven't put my cooking skills to waste. hehe. The soup was pork ribs soup. I just threw in whatever spices I could find in my friend's flat. :P I even managed to cook her lunch for her too! :) I was so excited to see Tesco Extra. I was literally clapping my hands in the car when I saw the Tesco Extra. Bloody huge! We spent about 2 hours doing grocery shopping. :P Carrot cake and tiramisu, anyone?

I'll be spending the weekend in a little town, catching up with friends and will meet a few lecturers on Monday morning before I leave for London.

It's good to get away from London for the weekend. I'm happy to be back to the good ol' Bangor.