« Home | Cough Cough » | Il Divo is bad » | Me, the bad friend » | 想通 » | 笨女人 » | Halloween Night » | On the way to school » | Mumble Jumble » | Oscars » | Life in London (Part 2) »

Just feel like it

Just feel like writing something.

Freaking cold these days but I'm actually enjoying the cold. Weird, aye? I love my studio to the bits. The heater is on 24/7 and I can still be in shorts and T-shirt. :) The beauty of not having to pay a single cent of the bill.

Snow... snow... where are you? Apparently there'll be snow showers throughout the weekend. Snow-lah. I wanna see snow!!

I know I sound like a jakun. Because I'm a jakun.

Seriously.

I set off the alarm in the Apple store on Regent Street after dinner. *Damn it!*

Being the jakun that I am, I didn't know I can't remove the ipod nano from the table.

Damn it. I just wanted to hold it ok. Takkan lah tak boleh? So kiam siap one meh?

Being the jakun that I am, I was too excited to see the Ipod nano for the first time and was eager to feel it. The moment I held it.... E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O-E-O

SHIT! ALARM!

The security staffs turned the alarm off. And there were so many people in the store. Perhaps around 100? I don't know. I was too embarrassed to see who were around me.

I wanted to just walk out of the store but my friend told me not to go. He was laughing at me because my face turned so red. I walked to another table but was too scared to touch everything in that shop. I guess I'll just go to Dixon or PC World to check out the Ipods.

On another note, my watch died on me this morning. Changing a battery costs 6 quid. So mahal!

I know I have to change it but still... I wanna whine. Changing a battery at Swee Cheong costs me like 6 ringgit only. Or 10 ringgit maximum. The last time I changed a battery in UK, Mommy laughed at me- hahaha... You can change 7 here lor. Hmph! I have only one watch with me. ONE! I have to depend on my mobile phone until I feel generous enough to replace the battery which will last me for 3 years only. I'll make sure the next watch I get will not be battery operated!!!

Daddy... wouldyougetmearolexthisyear? :P