« Home | Oscars » | Life in London (Part 2) » | Life in London » | London » | The Necklace » | 'I'm going to marry an ang-moh' » | Ramblings of a Driver » | Dato'. So what? » | The Long Journey Back Home » | 23 hours and 53 minutes to go »

Mumble Jumble

1.27am and I'm still awake. I'm addicted to Coldplay's Fix You and Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway. I'm tired but I don't feel like sleeping. Perhaps it's the Friday night thingie which makes me wanna stay up till real late cos tomorrow's weekend.

So I've moved into this new place for a week. After a week, I still don't know who my neighbours are. Sad, right? I do like it here. It's an experience staying in a studio. I call it a mini Ikea showroom. Almost everything is from Ikea, from the sofa bed to the wardrobe to the pots and pans. For the first time in my life, I get to sleep on a double bed all by myself. :)

School is going on pretty well. Loads of readings to do. I mean loads. Reading at least 3 journals a week is a pain in the neck. That's for a subject only. Sometimes, I wish I took a few years out to work then come back and study Masters. I think I'll appreciate the course better. Like now, I'm learning the theory. Lots of things are assumed. Is it the same when it comes to working? Most of my classmates have working experience. When they asked questions, I couldn't even understand sometimes. No, it's not because of their accents. The way they think is so different. They link the theory to their job. Me? What do I know apart from what I read from books and journals and the Wall Street Journal Europe? I feel so intimidated at times. Oh well... I can't possibly stop the course now and find a job can I?

I thought the digital TV wasn't working and was about to write an email to the landlord's agent. Then I decided to do one last check. I switched it off and turned it on again. Checked the remote controller. Nothing wrong. Then I thought about batteries. And I was right! The controller was battery-less! :D Dumbo! Gotta remind myself to get a couple of AAA batteries tomorrow.

Plans for tomorrow? Might meet up with a friend for dinner. No concrete plans yet. I think I need new clothes. Hmm.. Perhaps I should take a walk on Oxford Street/Regent Street/Bond Street. Shopping alone is something I enjoy. :) Or I might even lock myself in the shoebox all day long. I'm so capable of that. If I'm ever in that part of London then I might drop by Leicester Square for the bloggers' meet. Shy-lah meeting strangers

Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway has been playing since 9 something pm. It's starting to annoy me already.

Almost 2am. I think I should go to bed.

Oh, but before that, a picture of our Oscars (refer to previous post)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

P/S: I just found out that the pic is too big but i'm so lazy to reize it. Sorry!