« Home | Count Down » | The Ideal Sunday » | The blurred future » | Hand-picked berries » | Graduation Pictures! » | The Fight » | A Night Before Graduation » | Mom's Visit to UK » | I'm still alive! » | It's been a while.... »

23 hours and 53 minutes to go

As I'm typing this, I have another 23 hours and 53 minutes to go before I board the plane.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.

I'm leaving Bangor for good this time. I'm leaving with a heavy heart. This afternoon, I went out with my friends. We went to Newborough beach, went strawberries picking (ended up with nothing because the season is over), went to Llanfair PG and went to Parc Menai to see the swans.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
LlanfairPG
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's ashame that we never went out that much throughout our years here. We were more than hi-and-bye friends but we never went out for trips like how we did today. It's ashame that I hardly appreciated the beauty of North Wales until this year. I'm in love with the scenary. It's so beautiful. No, saying it beautiful is an understatement. Newborough beach is so much prettier, so much cleaner compared to PCB. We wrote our names on the sand. We walked on the soft, sandy beach. We saw children building sand castles. We saw Terriers playing at the seashore. We were so excited when our feet were immersed in the water.

Coming this September, I'm moving to a new place. I'll be in the concrete jungle, surrounded by buildings. I don't get to drink Welsh water anymore. I don't get to breath fresh air. Everyday, I'll be breathing polluted air. Going to the beach is no longer a half an hour journey.

I told Mommy one day... When I'm rich next time, I'll buy a house near the beach in North Wales and come back here every summer. We'll see......

North Wales... You hold a special place in my heart. I'll see you again in the near future... I hope.