« Home | Mom's Visit to UK » | I'm still alive! » | It's been a while.... » | Packing + Moving = Nightmares » | Good bye.... my second home » | Thoughts » | Beauty and the Beast- The Musical » | Liverpool Day Trip » | Rest in peace » | I respect you no more »

A Night Before Graduation

In 10.5 hour's time, I'll be in the Hall, attending my graduation ceremony. I've been waiting for this day for a long, long time. It's a dream come true for me.

Yet, I don't feel excited.

I don't know why. Right now, I don't feel the excitement. To me, It's just another night. I think Mom is more excited than me.

How should I feel? I don't know.

I think the ceremony is about one and a half to two hours, followed by a lunch buffet. No, nothing is free. I have to pay for everything, from renting the robe to the tickets to the lunch buffet. I'm pretty sure the ceremony is going to be damn boring. Just pray that I don't fall asleep in the hall. :P At the rate I'm going, I'm quite capable of dozing off in the hall. Oh, and I pray that the person sitting next to me is my friend, not some people who I don't know.

Well, if you're bored and have nothing to do, feel free to go to http://www.bangor.ac.uk/gradstream to watch the graduation ceremony. This, my friends, is free. :P I hope you don't see me tripping off on the stage in my 3 inches high heels. :P

I'll upload the pics asap. :)