« Home | Beauty and the Beast- The Musical » | Liverpool Day Trip » | Rest in peace » | I respect you no more » | Of attending graduation and Daddy feeling guilty » | Let's see how rusty my chinese is... » | Escapism » | Away Mode » | I want to idle! » | Bonjour! »

Thoughts

It's all quiet now. It's back to me, myself and I.

I was having a quiet time alone and It crossed my mind that how unthankful I am at times.

Sometimes, I whine that I don't have this, I don't have that. I wish I had more $$ to spend, I wish I had a mountain of cash at home so I can splash on whatever I want. Sometimes, I wish I did not have to think twice before buying anything. I wish I had all the gadgets I wanted. I wish I had a PDA, I wish I had more clothes, I wish...

But these are all materials.

Sometimes, I look at the dark side and forgotten about the bright side.

These are the times when I have forgotten that I am lucky in many ways. How can I be so unthankful when I already have more than I need?

How can I be so snobbish to feel thankful only when I watch on tele, hear on radio, read about those who are less fortunate than me?

Is this how an adult suppose to behave?

I guess....... no matter how sensible I am, sometimes, I am still materialistic, I am still immature.

I must thank God for everything I have. Everyday.