« Home | Missing in Action » | Look Who's One Today! » | Telemarketers!!!!! » | Pang of guiltiness » | A string of 'sui'-ness » | Wat u doing there? » | Chocolates » | That feeling... » | Nightmares with interval » | It's May »

Bonjour!

Bonjour people!

Finally, I'm back to my second home. It's cold over here.

Paris was alright. I had expected it to be better. Didn't really enjoy myself. I think it's over rated. Everything is expensive. Queues every where, including the toilets. Weather was hot, hot, hot! No proper food throughout the trip. Shopping wasn't as good as Barcelona.

I paid 1.20 Euro for a bottle of 500ml water near Notre Dame. I did not know how much it was until I went to the till and the man punched 1.20. Ouch! And it's not even Evian! I know buying stuffs near tourists area is a rip off but I can't complain much since I was so dehydrated when I got there and I did not manage to buy a bottle of water the previous night.

The three dirty old men in Paris ruined my trip. HMPH!

I went there with a stiff neck, came back with a grand total of 9 mouth ulcers. Yes, NINE! It was painful when I opened my mouth to talk, it hurt so badly everytime I ate. The only thing I enjoyed eating was ice cream... but it melted so fast. :(

And I lost some weight. :P

How to eat with 9 mouth ulcers?