« Home | A string of 'sui'-ness » | Wat u doing there? » | Chocolates » | That feeling... » | Nightmares with interval » | It's May » | A midnight rant » | Kepochis in town » | Will you help her? » | Counting my lucky stars »

Pang of guiltiness

Few weeks ago, a girl came to me for answers for the Econometrics course work. I was being kind (or foolish) to give her all the answers, except for the theory part. I scored pretty well in that course work, and I believe she scored well too. Good for her, since she told me she only got 40% for the first course work.

Yesterday morning, I got a text message from the same girl. She asked if she could go through the papers with me. I didn't reply. In the evening, she called but I deliberately missed her call.

Now, I'm feeling guilty for doing so. I know I shouldn't... but I still feel so. (someone please shoot me for contradicting myself)

I hope she doesn't curse me for not helping her. The paper is at 2pm today.

It's not that I am selfish, but I think it is impossible for a girl who didn't attend lectures to cramp all the theories and calculations into her brain within a night. I'm sorry, I can't help her. My friend told me that this girl did the same thing to her last year. A night before the papers, she went to my friend, asking her to 'summarise' the whole module. She didn't study before hand. She was doing the easy way. Parasite! I've been foolish once and I am not going to be labelled foolish for the second time.

Now that I've blogged about it.. I feel SOoooooooo much better. At least I'm not going into the exam room, feeling guilty. :P