« Home | Nightmares with interval » | It's May » | A midnight rant » | Kepochis in town » | Will you help her? » | Counting my lucky stars » | Back to the future » | The Super Ah Beng Pose » | A Spicy And Oily Saturday » | Midnight shopper »

That feeling...

Sometimes when I'm alone

He haunts me in my memory

He creeps back into my memory

And I think about the times we spent together

The time we fought, we quarreled, we gave each other silent treatment.

It aches me everytime this happens.

I want him gone in my memory- forever.

How nice if my brain is programmed like a computer. A 'Delete' button solves everything.

How nice if I can forget him like how I forget to include some points in the exam hall.


I hate this feeling. It hurts me. It makes me feel useless.

Why is it so difficult to forget a person?

Why does the feeling comes back every now and then?

Can't you leave me alone?

Go away you nasty thing!