« Home | Midnight shopper » | Never perfect » | Talking about patience » | The opposite of Hope » | The good ol' days in boarding school » | Stubbornism » | Hailing in Spring » | A 1am phone call...eerie » | I heard the cock crow! » | Home Sweet Home »

A Spicy And Oily Saturday

No spicy, no kick. Agree?

I am a HUGE fan of spicy food. The spicier the better.

But having too much spicy+oily food is not a good thing. Well, for me, at least.

I haven't been eating well for the past weeks. This afternoon, my housemate's mom made some fried dumplings and invited me for lunch. I happily had them for lunch, together with Aunty and my housemate. Aunty knows I lurve spicy food so she gave me some chilli oil to go with the dumplings. Lunch was fantastic. I was fuming as I was eating lunch.

I was fine until dinner. We had gathering tonight. I was eating my dinner and suddenly, my tummy didn't feel well. I stopped eating, hoping the ache would leave me. It did! It went but it came again. It came and went, went and came.

After washing up and cleaning up, I dashed to the toilet. What a relieve! But that wasn't the end. When I was doing my assignment, I felt the pain again. I went in and out of the toilet for god knows how many times. Hmm... super spicy+oily food=laxative :P

As I'm typing this, my stomach is not-so-ok but it's a lot better.

And no, I am NOT going to give up spicy food. I can give up oily food but giving up spicy food is a big no no.