« Home | Home Sweet Home » | A dream came true =) » | On a holi-holiday » | Car Boot Sale » | An adventure with the yeast (part II) » | Spring Flowers (Pictures) » | Cheapskates » | Love... » | 'A Salad of All Topics' » | I had a dream... »

I heard the cock crow!

I called Daddy a couple of days ago. He was on the way to the orchard. I assumed he was some where near the orchard because I heard a pakcik talking to Daddy, asking him about my uncles and their businesses. Suddenly, I heard a cock crow! I got all excited and told Daddy. 'Oh my God! I haven't heard the cock crow for SO LONG!' and Daddy laughed at me.

Called Mommy and told her I got excited when I heard the cock crow and she laughed at me.

Everybody's laughing at me. Never mind.

But I was really excited to hear the cock crow!!

As much as I hate to go to the orchard, I must try to make a trip there when I go back this summer. Not to hear the cock crow... but to see how the orchard is like now. The orchard has the best guavas, limes, duku, dukung, durian, coconuts and yada yada. Maybe rambutans too?