« Home | On a holi-holiday » | Car Boot Sale » | An adventure with the yeast (part II) » | Spring Flowers (Pictures) » | Cheapskates » | Love... » | 'A Salad of All Topics' » | I had a dream... » | Reflection » | No Baking this weekend! »

A dream came true =)

I blogged about my dream a couple of weeks ago. I was very sceptical about it coming true.

But today... my dream came true!! I am so happy, thrilled, excited, thankful. Words can't describe how happy I am. The first thing I did when I saw 'CONDITIONAL' was to thank God.

I called my parents but they weren't at home. My sis was the first person to know, then my Mom and my Dad. They're very happy about it.

And oh, my dream.. I dreamt I got a conditional offer from Imperial College. Few days later, I dreamt LSE gave me a conditional offer (didn't blog about it) Today, I got a conditional offer from LSE. A dream came true! A dream came true! My dream REALLY came true =)

I'm gonna make my wish come true. I'm gonna meet the 2:1 Conditional Offer. I will make it, I will make it, I will make it, I will make it.

It's a good day, isn't it? =)