« Home | I had a dream... » | Reflection » | No Baking this weekend! » | A.V. » | Surprise surprise! » | What a way to start Monday » | An adventure... » | A game of Love, Hate, Like, Friendship » | A loner, I am » | Why Eileen? »

'A Salad of All Topics'

I'm so stressed out now. Econometrics and Excel are driving me nuts. The nitty-gritty details are annoying.

Random pics:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-Pink Grapefruit flavoured Mentos. Got it when I was in Barcelona last December for 1Euro! Expensive but it's worth it. I like it. I had to refrain myself from gobbling them up. =P So far so good.. I still have like 5 or 6 left. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
-I don't know what flavour. Maybe Liquorice? Translation please. It's slightly minty with a hint of herbal. Don't quite fancy it hence 1 more left.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- I just had to stick this note to remind the housemate from hell to clean up all the cooking utensils which his friends and him had used. I really don't mind them using but please, wash them up. If you were to see the condition of the kitchen after they've used, you'll faint. Sauces, plastic bags, plates, bowls, pots and pans every where! And we had to clean up. Argh!! My blood boils whenever I think about him.

The sun is finally out today. FINALLY! I miss the sun so much. It's a shame that I'm still in my room, doing work and more work. I need to get out!! Spring is here! Spring is here! It's cold but not as cold as before. Good sign! =)

English tea and coffee are not my friend anymore. My heart starts thumping the moment I finish a mug of English tea. Well, coffee has never been my friend. I get headaches. For now, Chinese tea is m best friend.. but I realise it has laxative effect on me.

I'll be on a 3 weeks holi-holiday after this week. =)

I am going back to my work now. Time to be a a nerd again.

Good day people!