« Home | A loner, I am » | Why Eileen? » | Love Vs Money » | Char Siew Pau craving » | Boy, Rest in peace » | Dear Spring » | Food Food Food » | To Sir, with love » | Boring accountants? » | The cloud that I can never catch... »

A game of Love, Hate, Like, Friendship

I used to play this game when I was in primary school. A group of girls sat together, gossiped about the latest happenings and played this game when we found out A liked B. We 'calculated' if the guy we liked loved, hated, liked or treated us like friends. More often than note, this game is played among close friends who didn't want their 'deepest and darkest' secrets to be shared with other people.

The game of 'Love, hate, like, friendship'

Here's how it's played. I couldn't think of anyone so I decided to use the names of Malaysian singers. :)



爱= Love
恨= Hate
喜= Like
友= Friendship

From the picture, we see that Guang Liang 爱 (love) Jing Ru but Jing Ru 恨 (hate) Guang Liang.

If the result was positive, we giggled and day-dreamt about our 'futures'. If the result was negative, we comforted each other.

I miss the days when I was still a primary school kid. Everyone was innocent. There were no malicious gossips. The carefree, stressless days. So what game did you play when you were in primary school?

On another note, I've been attacked by ulcers. Two ulcers on my tongue. They are annoying. Why isn't my daily intake of Vitamin C doing me any good? *sob*