« Home | To Sir, with love » | Boring accountants? » | The cloud that I can never catch... » | Badminton tournament? » | A quiet CNY » | Dumplings » | Can I get the best of both, please? » | Joke » | Parcel from Japan » | When I was a kid »

Food Food Food

My friends went crabbing at Menai Bridge last weekend and they came back with 3 big bags of crabs. It was very kind of them to give me 30++ crabs. Now, before you go thinking '30 over crabs! That must be a lot', let me tell you that the crabs are no where near the size of the crabs in Malaysia. They are tiny! I cooked some on Monday and gave some to my friends. One of my housemates got fed up eating them because they were too skinny. ;) But then again, being able to eat seafood over here is luxury. Crabs cost about £40 in chinese restaurants. That's Rm280. No joke. Helluva expensive.

Here are some pictures

The crab- 2 legs missing. Very small huh?


Sweet and sour crabs

Today's the 15th day of Chinese New Year. My housemates told me that in China, they take 'tang yuan' during CNY. Since I have some glutinous rice flour I decided to make some. Turned out not too bad. Made some with chocolate fillings. Girls and chocolates. :P I tried to make some with peanut filling but only 3 turned out to be alright.