« Home | Dear Spring » | Food Food Food » | To Sir, with love » | Boring accountants? » | The cloud that I can never catch... » | Badminton tournament? » | A quiet CNY » | Dumplings » | Can I get the best of both, please? » | Joke »

Boy, Rest in peace




I just learnt that KZ's eldest son passed away yesterday.

His body is in Liverpool hospital at this moment. I'm not sure what are their plans since I haven't got in touch with the other friends. A few friends drove to Liverpool yesterday night.

I don't know what actually happened. I know he had skin problem. My friend told me KZ's son's face was bleeding so they admitted him to Liverpool hospital for an operation. Shortly after that, he passed away.

Boy,
I don't know you well
I don't even know your name
But,
I remember you well
And I shall always remember you.

Rest in Peace.