« Home | Food Food Food » | To Sir, with love » | Boring accountants? » | The cloud that I can never catch... » | Badminton tournament? » | A quiet CNY » | Dumplings » | Can I get the best of both, please? » | Joke » | Parcel from Japan »

Dear Spring

Dear Spring,

Do you know how much I miss you? I've been waiting for you since last year. We only meet once a year. I'm eager to see you. Do you know how painful my heart was when you went away and Autumn visited me? It was even worse when Winter came. I can't wait to see you. Winter is nice but it has been too cold lately. It's exceptionally cold in the attic. I'm tired of wearing 4 layers of clothes everyday when I'm in my attic. I dislike wearing thick jackets and coats. It's annoying to dress up in thick layers before stepping out the house. I feel like an eskimo sometimes. Winter has been here a bit too long. I've been waking up every morning, cursing the cold weather. It feels like -3C today. No snow yet but the gloomy sky makes me sad. I can't wait to see you, Spring. I want to wake up to the morning sun, walk out and see flowers. I can't wait to smell you...

Won't you visit me earlier this year? I miss you dearly.