« Home | Surprise surprise! » | What a way to start Monday » | An adventure... » | A game of Love, Hate, Like, Friendship » | A loner, I am » | Why Eileen? » | Love Vs Money » | Char Siew Pau craving » | Boy, Rest in peace » | Dear Spring »

A.V.

Adult Video. Not.

Aunty Visit, it is, instead.

I have a love-hate relationship with A.V. I anticipate AV every month but hate the surprises that A.V. gives me. Sometimes, it's a little surprise, sometimes, A.V. gives me a huge surprise that I can never imagine. As much as I love surprises, this is one surprise which I don't look forward to every month.

Few days before Aunty Visit visits me, my extremities are exceptionally cold. I crave for chocolates. My spine aches and my legs are sometimes wobbly. I get chest pains and I feel bloated all the time. I am in a bad mood most of the times and I get pissed off for no apparent reasons. Those are the symptoms. Annoying, but they are signs of AV.

Normally, I'm ok with AV. It doesn't screw up my life. I only whine about the spine pain on the first day. But, not this month.

This month, Aunty Visit came with a big 'surprise' for me. She gave me the worse period pain I have never experienced in many months. My spine aches, my extremities are colder than usual, I feel very weak and I don't have the appetite for food. At times, when I feel hungry, I am too weak to go to the kitchen and cook myself a meal so I end up not eating instead. Luckily I don't have classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays or else I'll be missing all the lectures.

Stay away from me before AV visits me. If you want to kill me, do it when AV is here. I have no energy to fight back.