« Home | What a way to start Monday » | An adventure... » | A game of Love, Hate, Like, Friendship » | A loner, I am » | Why Eileen? » | Love Vs Money » | Char Siew Pau craving » | Boy, Rest in peace » | Dear Spring » | Food Food Food »

Surprise surprise!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERRY!!



I've been planning a surprise for my dearest housemate, Cherry. That wasn't an easy job at all because we're living under the same roof, but I'm glad it was a BIG surprise for her. Don't you just love surprises? I love them. I love giving surprises as well as receving them. Fair and square. ;)

I was at the kitchen at 10pm, weighing and measuring the ingredients. By 11pm, it went into the oven and was ready 50 minutes later. It didn't look pretty but it sure tasted good. The smell of orange and butter.. Heavenly! :) I had to lock the kitchen door so no one could smell the cake.


12-ish, I banged on her door. More than three times, just for the sake of annoying her. She opened the door and looked very surprised. *yay! mission accomplished* No candles because I have misplaced them. No birthday song sung. She just made a wish.


Here's a picture of the orange raisin butter cake which I baked for her. Not the prettiest cake. I haven't got the time and the energy to decorate it. Pardon the poor lighting.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I can't draw so I made her an e-card and dropped it into her Inbox.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy birthday to you my dear. May all your wishes come true. All the best to you! *muah* Luv ya always. :)

If you drop by.. please go to http://power-of-dreams.blogspot.com and flood her comment box with loads and loads of Birthday wishes!