« Home | An adventure... » | A game of Love, Hate, Like, Friendship » | A loner, I am » | Why Eileen? » | Love Vs Money » | Char Siew Pau craving » | Boy, Rest in peace » | Dear Spring » | Food Food Food » | To Sir, with love »

What a way to start Monday

Sigh...

Couldn't sleep well the whole night. I don't know what happened to me. I'm not usually like that. The 'normal' me is to sleep soundly all night and laze in bed in the morning. But, I woke up several times in the middle of the night, feeling cold. Mind you, I was in 4 layers of clothes, long pants, woollen socks and 2 duvets. Yes, you heard me right. I have TWO duvets. Should have hugged my hot water bottle to bed but was caught by the lazy bug shortly before I went to bed. Got fed up and woke up at 7-ish.

Wanted to have bread for breakfast so I went to the kitchen and turned on the oven. After washing up my mug, I put the rolls into the oven but ... why isn't the oven hot? I turned on the grill but there wasn't any indicator showing that the grill was working. I then turned on the stove but no reaction. Oh no! The stove, oven/grill and the main oven are not working. (It's a 3/4 in one thing) There goes my breakfast, lunch and dinner. To add salt to the wound, Morrisons is closed until 10th March for refurbishment. Don't tell me I have to settle for takeaways for my meals. The thought of eating takeaways is already giving me goosebumps.

Please don't tell me I'll have a bad week! *touch wood touch wood*