« Home | An adventure with the yeast (part II) » | Spring Flowers (Pictures) » | Cheapskates » | Love... » | 'A Salad of All Topics' » | I had a dream... » | Reflection » | No Baking this weekend! » | A.V. » | Surprise surprise! »

Car Boot Sale

Last Sunday was fantastic! The weather was superb! It was so warm that I went out in jeans and t-shirt. Even a cardigan wasn't necessary.

Mior and Shikin asked if I wanted to follow them to Car boot sale and I said 'yes' without any hesitation.

Car boot sale is held every Sunday in Mona, about 25 minutes drive from Bangor. It's situated on the Isle of Anglesea.

Mona was packed with people. There were lots of people selling stuffs too. The last time I went to Mona was last month and it was fffffreezing cold. I came home with frost bites on my hands and feet!

Random shots:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Shikin got this for 20pence. Yes, you heard me right. Twenty Pence ONLY.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I can't believe they sell these.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He is HUGE! This picture doesn't do any justice.