« Home | Car Boot Sale » | An adventure with the yeast (part II) » | Spring Flowers (Pictures) » | Cheapskates » | Love... » | 'A Salad of All Topics' » | I had a dream... » | Reflection » | No Baking this weekend! » | A.V. »

On a holi-holiday

I'm off to London tomorrow for 3D2N.

Hopefully, I'll be able to catch Mamma Mia. If that fails, Plan B is to watch Lion King. If Plan B fails, I shall follow Plan C- Chicago. If Plan C fails, I'll sleep at 8pm. :P Fingers crossed!

Weather forecasts show that there will be showers in London. I'm praying hard that the forecasts are wrong so I can go to Hyde Park. Maybe go to that garden where they shot 'Closer'- if I can find it, that is.

I will definitely be having Malaysian food in Malaysian Hall. Thinking of it makes me hungry.

I'll be having proper Chinese before I leave London. Gonna feast on Dim Sum too. *Drooling*

Maybe I'll say Hello to Big Ben and London Eye if I have extra time. :P But most probably not since shopping in London is 100 times more tempting than Big Ben and London Eye.

I'll be back on April's Fool, maybe 5kg heavier.

I'll see you on April's fool!