« Home | The opposite of Hope » | The good ol' days in boarding school » | Stubbornism » | Hailing in Spring » | A 1am phone call...eerie » | I heard the cock crow! » | Home Sweet Home » | A dream came true =) » | On a holi-holiday » | Car Boot Sale »

Talking about patience

I was an impatient person. I was impatient about everything and anything. I might tell someone 'it's ok, take your time' but in my heart, I was cursing shouting at that person, asking him/her to hurry up.

I had little patience with my siblings. If they couldn't get what I meant, I would shout at them. Sometimes, I just said- forget it. I'll do it by myself.

I was impatient when I was driving. I had always wanted to reach my destination as fast as I could.

I would lose my temper if I had to wait for someone for 10 minutes.

I don't know what changed me. I realised I'm a lot more patient now. As long as you don't ffk me, I can wait. But of course, be reasonable-lah. I try to be cool and calm when I do something but I have to admit that I get extremely impatient sometimes. Only sometimes. But fear not, for I won't yell at you.

I saw a change in myself. When I was home last summer, I hardly lost my temper. There was once when I got fed-up with driving everyone around and I whined to my cousin sister. I was irritated because I was treated like a driver. I was 'at work' from 6.45am in the morning till 2am sometimes. After being lectured by her, I felt guilty. I kept quiet and did my 'job'. That tested my patience a lot.

I'm sitting right here in the uni's computer room, waiting for my supervisor to look through my dissertation. Out appointment was at 5, as we agreed yesterday. It's 6.31pm now and I am still waiting for him. I'm tired from a 5 hours straight lecture. I am sleepy. But I am still waiting.

1839: I am still waiting.. It has been one hour and 39 minutes.

Edited: I waited for 2 hours and went to knock on his door after that. Guess what? He ffk'ed me! I was stunned, speechless, wordless. What to do.. walked back home after that. -_-