« Home | Hailing in Spring » | A 1am phone call...eerie » | I heard the cock crow! » | Home Sweet Home » | A dream came true =) » | On a holi-holiday » | Car Boot Sale » | An adventure with the yeast (part II) » | Spring Flowers (Pictures) » | Cheapskates »

Stubbornism

I'm stubborn. Very stubborn indeed. It's the only thing about me which gets on my parents's nerves.

It's spring but it has been very cold lately. It was so cold that it snowed today. Snowed quite heavily in the morning and in the afternoon but didn't settle on the ground because it coupled with the rain. I felt the cold but I refused to put on another layer of clothing because 'it was spring'. I was in my PJ and a thin wool sweather. I didn't want to do anything about it. I went to the kitchen in short sleeves and ended up shivering because of the cold. Serve me right, don't you think? The only thing I did to make myself warmer was a hot shower in the morning. The heater is just next to me but me, being the stubborn mule, just refused to turn it on. Reason being- it's spring already, I don't need heater on. Of course the other reason is the electricity bill-lah.

I refuse to see the doctor or be on medication whenever I was down with flu or fever. The reason? I'll recover sooner or later. I succumbed to medication when Mommy nagged me until I got fed up of her nagging, or when I felt like I was dying. I am very prone to mouth ulcers but I refused to apply anything on them because they will heal sooner or later. :P

I learn things the hard way. That's my supposedly preferred method. =P

I'm stubborn. That's me.