« Home | It's May » | A midnight rant » | Kepochis in town » | Will you help her? » | Counting my lucky stars » | Back to the future » | The Super Ah Beng Pose » | A Spicy And Oily Saturday » | Midnight shopper » | Never perfect »

Nightmares with interval

This morning and yesterday morning, I woke up, feeling scared.

I don't know what happened but I am certain I had bad dreams.

I can't really recall my dream but it was something along the line like I was nearly beaten up by a couple at a petrol station. Knowing they were going to hit me, I screamed. A stranger saw me and she told me to hide with her in a cabinet, like she used to. She poured some oil on the floor. She told me the last time she did this, the couple slipped and fall, hence she was safe. Unfortunately, old trick did not work twice. The man opened the door and found us. He ordered the girlfriend to break the wooden chair and beat us up. The girlfriend took the chair and hit it against the wall, just like in any Kung-fu movies. The chair fell into pieces. She took one of the broken pieces and was about to hit me. I saw her coming but I did not run. Instead, I moved to the other side of the cabinet and I was holding my legs tightly while closing my eyes as tight as I could.

Suddenly.. my alarm clock rang, and I woke up [a-la.. potong steam lah], with my heart beating fast, my whole body was aching. It was as if I have completed a 20km marathon.



Was I struggling in the dream? I have no idea.

Was I screaming in the dream? I don't know.

Movies have interval, so did my dream...

In between, I dreamt I got a present from somebody. There was a letter in the parcel. Can't really remember the content but surprisingly, I remembered this sentence- you're good to me but we're bad as a couple. Huh?!

Weird...